Monday, July 12, 2010

Drum Roll: Connected Mom Welcomes New Contributors!

I am thrilled to announce that Connected Mom is making the transition from personal blog to a multi-authored site. My goal has always been to connect with other parents through encouragement and inspiration, and I can't think of a better way to do that than to welcome others to join the mission! We will still be posting daily readings Monday-Friday, but now there will be fresh content Monday-Friday as well. On Sundays, we will be hosting a Sunday surf page of the best links we've found from blogs and websites.

On the first of every month our Connected Mom magazine issue will go live. The topic calendar can be found above!

Please join me in welcoming the new authors!



CONNECTED MOMS













Tammy: I live in western Canada with my American husband. We have been married for 3.5 years. He is my love, my supporter and my best friend. Together we are raising two, busy and incredible little boys. Tolliver is 2, and Holliday just turned 6 months *sniff* My boys define the person I am today, and I couldn't be more proud of the little people they are. I am lucky enough to be a SAHM and witness each and every moment of discovery and accomplishments. I take great pride in providing a loving, healthy, happy home for my family, and I think I am doing a pretty great job of it.









Kayce: I am a homebirth midwifery apprentice and doula in Southern Utah. As of right now, my life revolves around learning about pregnancy, birth, raising my three year old daughter and the baby growing in my womb.













Julian: I am an aspiring writer and proud new mom to Oliver born September, 2009. With the birth of my son came a new found motivation to live a more thoughtful, mindful, and harmonious life. You can find more of my musings on life and parenthood on my personal blog, Pocket.Buddha. (pocketbuddha.ca)











Amanda: I'm passionate about green living, especially making the switch to ALL cloth. I have a B.A from MSSU, I am a mom to 6. I work online as a professional SEO and content provider for businesses and in my spare time I love sewing, scrapbooking, and blogging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment