Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Snuggles: Short & Sweet

Hi! I hope you all had a nice week and are enjoying your weekend!

This week was fairly quiet at our house, but I did have two cakes that have kept me busy the past few days.

We're taking the kids to a local park tomorrow that has a few animal exhibits and a petting zoo. Marley brought home the class 'pet' from preschool this week (a stuffed dog named 'Aspen'), and we're supposed to write a journal entry and can include photos of what 'Aspen' did over the weekend.


I imagine that 'Aspen & I watched Mommy decorate cakes' wouldn't make for a very fun entry considering that Aspen & Marley definitely were not allowed to 'help' make said cakes!

I'm also thinking about taking Marley to a local specialty kids salon to have a manicure or something fun and do photos of that too-- not sure what will pan out, really!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment