Saturday, November 27, 2010

Connected Christmas Spotlight: FernElla

Great Keepsake/Local find: FernElla

FernElla offers distinctive, handmade paper gifts, decorations, and games on Etsy.  The shop offers party banners as well as small games and keepsakes that are perfect for stockings and holiday parties.  I'm even bookmarking it for a cute banner for a baby shower I'm hosting this spring!  Best of all, FernElla is hanmade and local to the Kansas City area!


I'm in love with their charming Christmas paper banners that have just the perfect touch of handmade holiday spirit.  I might need one for my mantle instead of a fake, prickly garland this year!



 If you are on the lookout for a great kids' present that is unique and handcrafted, check out their handmade wooden and paper games.  They offer a matching game that is perfect for the preschool crowd and pretty enough that they can leave it laying around in your living room.  For the older kids, or adults, check out the gorgeous tic-tac-toe set.


I chose a set of baby blocks that will look darling under our Christmas tree and be used to photograph Sydney each month to document her first year.  It's a beautiful keepsake that will be passed on to her and hopefully her own children someday.

FernElla will be featured in our Connected Christmas photo guide next week, but in the meantime peruse their Etsy shop for fabulous handmade presents this holiday season.

Disclaimer: FernElla sent me samples for my personal use and review.  All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment