Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday School: Resources for toddlers and preschoolers HALLOWEEN edition




Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I love to dress up.  I love pumpkins.  I love the weather!  So here's some fun things to do and read with your little one this week!














Activities
Make a spooly pumpkin from I can teach my child, and work on your little one's fine motor skills!














Use candy corn for a fun sorting activity from A Mommy's Adventures.  If you are a no-HFCS household, you can do the same thing with a mix of raisins, pretzels, and sunflower seeds!














Library list:
Halloween Bugs: A Trick or Treat Pop Up Book (Bugs in a Box Books) Corduroy's Best Halloween Ever! Scary, Scary Halloween Who's There On Halloween? (Wee Sing) Clifford's Halloween Where Is Baby's Pumpkin? Five Little Pumpkins (Harper Growing Tree) Happy Halloween, Stinky Face

Website of the Week:


Lots of ideas for activities and crafts for the under 5 set! Be sure to check out their halloween-themed games and activities.

2 comments:

Carla Schmidt Holloway said... [Reply to comment]

I tried to share on Twitter but blogger is malfunctioning :(

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Carla, were you trying to use the buttons at the top or the bottom of the post? I don't think those bottom ones ever work.

Post a Comment