Wednesday, October 27, 2010

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

It's been a weird, busy (300 cupcakes, anyone?) week and I thought I'd try a little something different tonight.... I've seen 'wordless Wednesday' on other blogs, and since I could talk the ear off of anyone, I can't leave mine wordless-- hence (Almost) Wordless Wednesday...

This is a photo I've never shared with anyone.
I finally took it off my camera & put it on my computer as people often use/ask to see my camera and could happen across it-- I feel silly typing that... as if it's something to be ashamed of.. /sigh/.

Anyway-- here it is. The only pic I have of me actually nursing. It took me 8 years & 3 kids, but I finally have one. I took it myself about 3-4 months ago& can find a million things to not like about it.. but I treasure it since it's the only one I have.