|Agoo leggings come in lots of adorable and vibrant patterns!|
This was more than a year before my son, Oliver, was born, and to be completely honest, my husband and I were still `just friends`, so to say that Oliver hadn`t even been thought of at that point is an understatement. But even though he hadn`t been thought of I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that when I had babies they would wear leggings all day, every day, all the time, no matter the season. Flash forward to September 2009, Oliver was born and I kept my promise to myself, he wears leggings and my gosh is he ever darling!
So when Agoo Apparel sent me their new leggings to review, I knew I would love them! The question wouldn`t be whether or not I would recommend leggings to other parents, it would be about what set Agoo leggings apart from other brands.
|Oh wow! They`re bamboo!|
The thing that caught my eye and most definitely sets these leggings apart, is that they are made from bamboo! Bamboo has so many natural qualities that make it perfect for this type of garment.
- It`s antibacterial
- It sheds moisture
- It`s breathable
- It`s odor resistant
The lack of irritation from the bands of the leggings could also be because Agoo leggings seem to be made to fit a larger age range then other brands. Our other leggings still fit Oliver, but he is quite tall and the gap of thigh poking out the top of the leggings is definitely getting bigger. Agoo leggings are longer then the other brands we own, and the bands that keep them secure around the ankles and thighs seem to be quite a bit more flexible. I have no doubt that they will still fit securely on the tiny legs of an infant, but they will also fit comfortably all the way into toddler and childhood!
|Cute, comfortable & durable, they`re made for play!|
If you`re not convinced that bamboo fibers are enough to make such a big difference in a pair of leggings, also note that bamboo fiber is an environmentally sustainable choice! The cultivation of bamboo requires little irrigation and no pesticides, and it grows at such a rapid rate in a variety of climates that it is readily available to growing demand. Products made from bamboo are biodegradable and non-toxic!
To top all that off, these leggings are just plain cute! They`re adorable! They come in so many colours and patterns that I have no doubt there is a pair to match every occasion, and every child! So you`ll probably want a pair for your little one.
1) Mandatory entry: Click on over to the Agoo Apparel website browse through their leggings and then leave a comment under this post telling us which leggings you love the most!
2) There are 3 bonus entries! Remember to leave a separate comment under this post for each of the following entries:
- *Like* The Connected Mom on Facebook!
- Follow @theconnectedmom and @KidsActivewear on twitter and tweet: I entered to win adorable Agoo Leggings from @theconnectedmom & @KidsActivewear! http://bit.ly/e6ZZrp
- Subscribe to The Connected Mom blog with Google friend connect!
3) The winner will be drawn at random two weeks from today on Thursday April 8th! The winner will be posted here and contacted via email, so remember to include your email address on the comment form! If we do not hear back from our winner within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen by another random draw.
Agoo Apparel sent me a free sample for review, I recieved no other compensasion for this post and all views expressed are my own.