Tuesday, January 26, 2010

About the Connected Mom

The Connected Mom is a pro-AP and natural parenting blog. It's all about breastfeeding, co-sleeping, babywearing, eco-friendly living and more. Follow my homebirth journey, read up on the latest natural parenting news, learn how to make your own family-friendly items, and check out cool new products for the crunchy parenting set.

I'm PR friendly. If you have a product, event, or website you think my readers should know about please feel free to use the Contact button to let me know!

Occasionally I receive products for review. These reviews are not paid reviews although products are supplied for my use. If a product doesn't meet my standards for review, it is returned with an explanation. You can be sure that all my reviews are honest reflections on the usefulness and quality of the product!

Best,
Jennifer, Connected Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment